As an experienced life coach, mentor and trainer I will assist you to bring your heart and mind together so you can discover the true spirit of happiness and what this means to you.
The saying that happiness is a choice is correct: so a purposeful approach is essential to building inner happiness. That is what I am here for, assist you to dig deep within and to answer questions about yourself, through supportive dialog and exercises I give you the tools to simplify your definition of happiness and improve the quality of your life.
You may be someone who has all the trappings of a successful life but there is still an emptiness knawing away at you. You don’t have to be clinically depressed to feel it. Perhaps you are going through a period of time where you are struggling to get motivated, or in a negative space that you can’t seem to pull yourself out of because of this you are tired, emotionally drained experiencing sleepless nights, busy racing thoughts, anxiety, increased consumption of food, alcohol or shopping, sex, drugs (prescription or other) feeling frustrated, trapped, lost or overwhelmed?
How the 8 week program works:
- We chat via telephone, Skype, Zoom, FaceTime or in person for half an hour to see if I am the right coach and this coaching program will be beneficial to you. Please note that I don’t always work with clients I may refer you elsewhere if I feel that this is what you need.
- I send you a coaching agreement of my expectations of you and what you can expect from me, once this is signed payment is made via bank transfer and then we book our first session. Each session lasts for one hour and will include a workbook with homework.
- Coaching Session Part 1 Desire – We take a close look at what you believe will create more happiness in your life and WHY you believe this. We investigate where these desires have come from and if they are authentically yours or influenced by others. The aim is to identify and discard desires that may be holding you back.
- Coaching Session Part 2 Limiting beliefs – We are often unaware of our limiting beliefs because they have been unconsciously passed down to us, they are ingrained and we have no idea. These beliefs will be holding you back from achieving your full potential and experiencing joy. Once you see these beliefs for what they are you will be able to question where they came from and see how they have a hold over you.
- Coaching Session Part 3 Ego and Identity – This is one of my favourite sessions as it was life changing for me. Who are you? This has to be one of the toughest questions to answer. Once we dig deep enough you may find that you have created a persona to keep you safe, to stop you from fully participating in life. I believe that when we start to withdraw from life this is where depression creeps in. The journey to oneself is the most important journey you will ever go on.
- Coaching Session Part 4 Time (past and future) – Many times we choose what we do with our time and energy based on other peoples opinions of it. Even more so humans tend to make decisions about their lives based on memories they want to have, rather than because they would truly enjoy the experience. What matters in life is knowing what you truly want.
- Coaching Session Part 5 Patterns and Conditioning – What patterns do you keep repeating in your life? Are there any triggers? I am guessing you have never really given yourself time to think about such things but they need to faced in order of being understood, cleared and healed.
- Coaching Session Part 6 Your Mood and Emotions – How to shift your emotions to joyful positive ones in an instant, we use NLP and gratitude to make a simple shift in your perception.
- Coaching Session 7 Forgiveness – We finally look at who you need to forgive and how you move forward with love in your heart. I can tell you that when we get to this final sessions most of my clients have needed to forgive themselves. This can be a powerful and very healing process.
- Coaching Session 8 How are YOU – This session is taken one month later to check in and make sure that you are continuing your journey.
Connect with me via LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/roxie-morris-b27230b5/